Unleash Your Physical & Mental Potential

Unleash Your Physical & Mental Potential

Unleash Your Physical & Mental Potential

Unleash Your Physical & Mental Potential

Unleash Your Physical & Mental Potential

Unleash Your Physical & Mental Potential

Getting in Shape

 …

Are you sick of bouncing from one fad diet to the next while dealing with continually yo-yoing weight?

Are you feeling tired, drained & unmotivated?

Well come in and see us here at Oceanforce. Here at Oceanforce the ‘D’ word is a dirty word. Put simply diets simply do not work as they are not about ‘real life’.

We focus on balancing your blood glucose levels in order to enhance your energy levels, helping you deal with your every day stress in your life so that you feel empowered, balancing those annoying hormones and most importantly eating clean whole natural foods.

Our mantra is 80% 20%, 80% of the time eat clean, exercise, sleep well and the other 20% enjoy a party & have a few drinks & treats.  Balance is the key to a happy & healthy life. …

As for scales!

Traditional scales are totally detrimental to your emotional well being & weight loss. What you need to realise is that your body weight can fluctuate in less than a day depending on digestion, hydration levels & hormones. We measure your body composition using special electromagnetic scales at your initial consult & then monthly if you wish to do so, giving you a great overall picture of the changes your body is undergoing. They measure the following:

  1. Body Weight
  2. Body Fat %
  3. Muscle Weight
  4. Bone weight
  5. Visceral (abdominal cavity) fat
  6. Basal Metabolic Rate
  7. Basal Metabolic Age

We prefer to encourage using clothes as a good guide for weight loss.  Remember slow & steady wins the race!

So come on in and let us help create a happier & healthier you.

If you want to win, get in touch and start fuelling your body for performance and success